If you or your child are facing a crisis, please call any of the hotlines listed below for help:
• New York State Child Abuse and Maltreatment Registry:
To report any suspected child abuse or maltreatment Call 1-800-342-3720.
• Adult Protective Services:
To report suspected abuse, neglect, or financial exploitation of vulnerable adults living in New York City, Call 212-630-1853; or within New York State, Call 1-844-697-3505 from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• National Alliance of Mental Illness (NAMI):
NAMI provides local support groups, services and treatment options Call 800-950-6264 (NAMI) or Text “NAMI” to 741741 or NAMI in New York State Call 518-462-2000.
• New York State Coalition Against Domestic and Sexual Violence Hotline:
If you or someone you know is in a relationship where you are being controlled/using verbal, physical, sexual or other abuse Call 1-800-942-6906 or 711 if you are deaf or hard of hearing.
• Trevor Project available 24/7:
The Trevor Project provides Crisis Intervention for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, and Questioned Sexuality youth Call 866-488 -7386 or Text “START” to 678678.
• National Sexual Assault Hotline (RAINN):
Provides social services to victims of sexual assault, abuse, and other violent crimes. Call 800-621-HOPE (4673) or TDD: 800-810-7444.
• 24-Hour National Anti-Human Trafficking Hotline:
If you are a victim, survivor, or witness of human trafficking. Call 1-888-373-7888 or Text “BEFREE” to 233733.
• New York Project Hope/COVID-19 Emotional Support Helpline:
7 days a week from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. Call 1-844-863-9314.